Couples often seek out counseling for one of three reasons. One, they want to strengthen their relationship as it is beginning and learn skills to support it over time. Two, they are experiencing a new degree of challenge and want to address it head on. Three, they are in a complete state of grief, utterly at odds with one another, trying to understand what happened. Regardless of how you identify as a couple and what issue you’re experiencing, couples counseling may provide help.
Couples counseling is all about exploring your relationship in depth, understanding how you are both uniquely wired, and surveying what has happened in the history of your relationship. In every couples counseling process Lindsay provides relational coaching aimed at teaching you practical communication skills and emotional tools to help you connect to one another again. For more information on Couples counseling, contact us or call (720) 248-8572.
Areas of Emphasis:
- Closeness and Independence- how to share space in the relationship
- Communication- learning how to speak and how to listen
- Values Exploration- discovering the values that bring unity to your relationship
- Relational Dynamics- understanding your patterns and tendencies
- Empathic Responding- learning how to communicate love in every interaction
- Conflict Resolution- learning how to fight fair
- Sexuality & Emotional Intimacy- relieving patterns of shame while strengthening connection
- Relational Repair- learning how to mend and heal after relational ruptures
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact Jeremy Renta & Lindsay Quella Kara
Whether you’re interested in a single session, or ready to commit to a deeper process, we would be honored to support you on your journey. Every client matters to us. Contact us via phone, contact form, or email and we will reply within 48 hours to schedule your free, 20-minute phone consultation.