In addition to our work with individuals, we are passionate about providing services to families. In the last several years, we have had the opportunity to work with many families as they navigate transitions and challenges and learn to communicate and support one another in new ways.
Family therapy is all about learning… Learning how to be in loving relationship with others, learning how to allow each family member to be an individual, learning how to ask for what you need, learning how to resolve conflicts, and learning how to offer your strengths.
Bringing someone you love into therapy with you can be incredibly meaningful. The only catch is they have to be committed to the process as well. In the family arena, therapy is all about co-creating sustainable and life-giving relationships, learning how to repair after relational ruptures, and learning the power of empathy.
Areas of Emphasis:
- Conflict Resolution- how to constructively resolve differences
- Rupture and Repair- how to mend emotional wounds
- Communication- how to ask for what you need in effective ways
- Family Roles- how to understand your relational patterns
- Transitions- how to navigate life change with greater ease
- Boundaries- how to set limits that allow your family to flourish
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact Jeremy Renta & Lindsay Quella Kara
Whether you’re interested in a single session, or ready to commit to a deeper process, we would be honored to support you on your journey. Every client matters to us. Contact us via phone, contact form, or email and we will reply within 48 hours to schedule your free, 20-minute phone consultation.