Every day I walk into my office, I have the honor of working with incredible people as they learn, heal, and grow. I specialize in helping individuals of all ages overcome challenges so they can live vibrant, healthy lives. In the context of individual therapy, I work inclusively with adults of all identities, genders, cultures, and life experiences.
Early in my career I became inspired by the unique ways people heal from even the most challenging circumstances. My background in trauma recovery has allowed me to become well versed in issues related to anxiety, depression, self-image, family conflict, and grief and loss. In our work together we don’t just talk about difficult experiences though. I believe a counseling process is all about helping you understand who you are as a person, what lights you up and where you want to go next. Toward that goal, our work can include exploring identity, uncovering values, and talking through big topics like vocation, relationships, spirituality, culture, gender and sexuality.
My intention is to co-create a safe space with you where you can show up as YOU, bring everything you’ve got, surrounded by acceptance and support. I love what I do because I have seen the therapy process change lives. And I learn from every incredible person I meet.
So whether you’re saying “Yes Please!” or don’t quite know what you need, let’s connect! I’d love to work with you. And if I can’t be of help, I’m confident I can steer you in the right direction. For more information on Individual Therapy, contact us or call (720) 248-8572.
Areas of Emphasis:
- Identity Development- Understanding everything that makes you who you are
- Vocational Goals- Discovering strategies to make your career work for you
- Self-care- Learning how to appreciate and nurture the ways you are uniquely wired
- Stress Management- Tackling practical strategies for reducing stress
- Coping with Anxiety and Depression- Finding relief by learning everyday skills to cope
- Eating Disorders-Reconnecting with your body and finding ways to make peace with it
- Substance Abuse- Reassessing what you allow to guide your experience
- Relationship Stressors- Navigating family challenges or challenges with a significant other
- Attachment- Understanding how you are connected to others
- Spirituality- Exploring your personal beliefs and worldview
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact Jeremy Renta & Lindsay Quella Kara
Whether you’re interested in a single session, or ready to commit to a deeper process, we would be honored to support you on your journey. Every client matters to us. Contact us via phone, contact form, or email and we will reply within 48 hours to schedule your free, 20-minute phone consultation.